Intellectual Property Litigation
Whether asserting one’s rights or defending against accusations of infringement, intellectual property disputes can quickly become complicated and costly. The outcome can solidify or destroy the parties involved. With such high stakes, the selection of experienced intellectual property counsel is crucial.
How we help
Avek IP has extensive experience in litigating intellectual property disputes. We represent both rights holders and accused infringers. Our attorneys have served both as lead counsel in intellectual property disputes and as co-counsel for commercial litigation firms seeking expertise in intellectual property.
We also serve as local counsel for matters filed in the United States District Courts for Kansas and the Western District of Missouri and in Kansas and Missouri state courts.
Our IP litigation services include:
- Federal court litigation: Patent, trademark, and copyright infringement
- State court litigation: Trademark and trade secret cases and contract disputes involving intellectual property issues
- ITC Section 337 proceedings at the U.S. International Trade Commission
- Inter Partes Review and Post Grant Review proceedings at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Need help with your IP dispute?
Our attorneys are experienced litigators and are ready to help with a variety of intellectual property disputes. Contact us for a free consultation today.